18 Months free* business banking
Lloyds Bank business account for start-ups
You’ve got the ambition, the vision and the drive. We’ve got the experience that comes from helping thousands of people realise their dreams. We are committed to supporting start-ups, and with an account that is designed to be easy and accessible, we’ll help get your business off to the best possible start.
Features and benefits
- 18 months free day-to-day business banking
- After free banking, simple pricing with free electronic payments, including debit card transactions and cash point withdrawals †
- Manage your account at any time via our helpful, secure mobile app or internet banking ‡
- Register for free text alerts
- Banking locally with our extensive branch network, cash points and Instant Deposit Machines
- Dedicated support from our UK-based business management team
- Access to tools and insight, using Business ToolBox and Business KnowledgeBox
Is your business eligible?
To apply for a business account for start-ups, you should:
- Require the account for business use
- Be a sole trader, partner or director
- Be aged 18 or over
For full details of your terms and conditions please view documents below:
- Terms and conditions
- Need to know
- Your account charges explained
- International services tariff
- Payment transaction
- Summary for debtors under the SEPA Direct Debit scheme
- Joint and Several Liability
* Free business banking includes cheques, standing orders, cash, UK Sterling Debits, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits. † Free electronic payments include UK Sterling Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card transactions, Lloyds Banking Group/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals, Internet/Phonebank Debits/Credits, Faster Payment Debit/Credit, Internet Bulk Payments, Automated transactions between your Lloyds Bank Accounts. ‡ We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Our new app requires iOS 6.0 or above, or Android 4.1 or above. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
Our service promise
If you experience a problem, we will always try to resolve it as quickly as possible. Please bring it to the attention of any member of staff. Our complaints procedures are published at www.lloydsbank.com/business/contact-us.asp If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can use Text Relay (previously Typetalk) or if you would prefer to use a Textphone, please feel free to call us on 0345 601 6909 (lines open 7am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 9am – 2pm Saturday).
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone: 0207 626 1500. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 119278. Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria not all Business customers will be covered.