Lloyds Bank Business Account
18 months’ free day-to-day business banking1
Simple everyday banking that lets you focus on running your business. With a range of time saving tools and tips Lloyds Bank can back your ambition.
Take your next step with confidence, with a Lloyds Bank Business Current Account.
- 18 months’ free day-to-day business banking1
- 9 out of 10 approval rate on loan and overdraft applications2
- A UK-based management team on hand to guide and support you
- Voted Business Bank of the Year for the 15th year in a row at the FD's Excellence Awards3
- Simple everyday banking with 24/7 access – by phone, online or using our mobile app4
- An extensive UK branch network, to make deposits and cash withdrawals easier
- Access to online resources including business guides through our Business Knowledge Box and current research on the Business Resource Centre
Is your business eligible?
To apply for a business account for start-ups, you should:
- Require the account for business use
- Be a sole trader, partner or director
- Be aged 18 or over
This account is available for businesses with an annual turnover of up to £3 million.
For full details of your terms and conditions please view documents below:
- Terms and conditions
- Need to know
- Your account charges explained
- International services tariff
- Payment transaction
- Summary for debtors under the SEPA Direct Debit scheme
- Joint and Several Liability
1 Free day to day business banking includes cheques, standing orders, cash, UK Sterling Direct Debits, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits.
2 9 out of 10 is based on formal credit applications and is an average across the period January to December 2018.
3 FDs' Excellence Awards 2005 -2019 supported by Real Business. For more information visit lloydsbank.com/bankoftheyear
4 We don’t charge you for the Mobile Banking app but any applicable account transaction charges will still apply. You should also check with your mobile operator as they may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app. You will need a smartphone running iOS or Android. The app is not compatible with some older versions of the operating systems – check the Apple App Store or Google Play for more details. Online for Business Registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Online for Business Terms and Conditions. Occasionally we may need to carry out essential maintenance, resulting in some interruption to service.
We adhere to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Telephone: 0207 626 1500. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Registration Number 119278.
Eligible deposits with us are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please note that due to FSCS and FOS eligibility criteria, not all business customers will be covered.
From A Company