Setting Up A Limited Company and Nominee Company Secretary
Private limited companies are no longer required to have a company secretary unless the articles of association specifically mention that the company should have a secretary. The Articles of Association supplied by eformations dispense with the requirement to have a company secretary. However, in certain circumstances a private limited company may wish to use our nominee secretary service.
Who would benefit from having a nominee secretary?
Companies wanting to have the legal stuff done professionally. A flat annual charge takes care of the legal stuff for a private limited company.
Overseas customers wanting to show a UK presence by having a nominee secretary located in the UK to take care of the corporate legal stuff.
- Your company will be supplied with a corporate nominee company secretary
- The nominee secretary does not take part in company affairs but will carry out the following statutory work as and when instructed.
- Holding all statutory records and company seal where applicable.
- The maintenance of statutory register and passing Resolutions.
- Preparation and filing of the annual return and reminder of account filing.
- Filing all documents at Companies House, e.g. changes of directors and their details
- Share transfers and new share allocation.
- The issuing of share certificates.
How to Buy
You can add this service to your eform cart when forming a company. If you are not forming a company but would like to use this service call us on 020 8232 5479 to enquire.